1. Restoration of Igala Cultural Festivals: Ocho, Ogaganyi, Ogbadu, Egwu, Iyalo Igala etc.
2. Return of Traditional Rights of Coronation of Attahship.
3. Resolution of Disputes among Igala Title Holders.
4. Attraction of Idah-Aganabode Bridge for which the Groundbreaking Ceremony was done.
5. Attracting Electricity to Rural Areas of Igala Kingdom.
6. Redefinition of Achi-Igala Fabrics as Cultural Identity.
7. Renovation of Missionary Cemetery.
8. Empowerment of Sons and Daughters of Igala Kingdom with: Schorlaships, Job Influence, Trade and Agricultural Empowerment etc.
9. Reunification of other Igala Ethnic Nationalities in others States to Idah our Ancestral home and headquarters.
10. Reclamation of once Encroached Igala Territories.
***It is worthy of note that HRM did have other serious achievements that some not too close individuals in our kingdom may term minors.The revered Royal Father was open to all.Like his father HRM Ameh Oboni the GREAT, HRM Idakwo Ameh Oboni II did his very best in advancing the course of Igala Kingdom.We remain grateful to your reign.AGABAIDU!!!
Powered by: Agbadufu Ayegba Oma Idoko.