The Embassy of the Russian Federation in Abuja has announced the resumption of issuance of Student Visas to The Russian Federation.
A statement posted on the Embassy’s verified social media handle listed the following as:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION:
1. Valid International passport, expiring not earlier than in six months after visa’s expiry date and having at least 2 blank pages;
2. Visa Application Form filled in and printed out at https://visa.kdmid.ru;
3. Original Letter of Invitation issued by the Ministry of Interior of Russia upon request of Russian school;
4. One recent photo of the applicant (3.5×4.5 cm);
5. HIV test certificate.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT:
– Visa submission must be done by applicant in person.
– Submission through an agent will not be accepted. However, if authorized by an applicant, agent may collect the documents.
– Do not purchase airtickets prior to getting visa.
– In certain cases applicant may be advised on interview and additional supporting documents may be requested.
Embassy’s working hours: Monday-Friday 10.00-12.00 AM
For more details, please contact your university.