An Interview with Founder, Bishop INNOCENT SOLOMON
The Kingdom of David College of Apostles is a Christian Faith Organization that has come up with a platform to coordinate apostolic and high profile leadership, and professional in advancing ideas of the kingdom of God here on earth.
Q: Can you explain what the Kingdom of David College of Apostles is all about?
A: It is a platform to coordinate apostolic and high profile leadership, professional & career efforts in advancing the ideals of the Kingdom of God on earth as prophetically outlined in the Holy Scripture concerning the Biblical kingdom of David. It is a coalition of top Christian ministry leaders in different fields of ministry in order to advocate, advance & promote global development efforts & positive change for the benefit of humankind.
Q: What type of governance does the Kingdom of David College of Apostles promote?
A: We are dealing with governance as an act or process of governing or overseeing the control and direction of organizations under our spheres of ministries, Religious organizations for the overall good of societies and the global community.
Q: Who might participate in the Global Leadership Conference?
- Bishops and Heads of Churches
- Heads of Institutions, Educationists from different denominations in the body of Christ
- Christian Professionals and Experts in different fields
- Those who are called or duly invited.
Q: What are the requirements for participating in the Global Leadership Conference?
A: The requirements are to register formerly and pay necessary travelling and conference fees, flight tickets and your stay in Israel for the duration of the conference and pilgrimage.
Q: What is the Kingdom of David College of Apostles’ 5-CORE OBJECTIVES?
A: The Kingdom of David College of Apostles, Leadership and Governance was founded on 5-CORE OBJECTIVES:
- Raise Apostolic leaders in Ministry
- Build capacity for sound and ethical leadership
- Promote the highest kingdom principles and values for excellence in leadership, Business and Governance.
- Build and strengthen International networks of Apostolic leadership worldwide
- Fulfill the Kingdom of David on earth according to Scriptures.
Q: What are the Kingdom of David College of Apostles’ PRINCIPLES AND VALUES?
- Peace, Joy and Harmony of all things
- Equity and Justice
- Prosperity for all and
- Eternal life and glory forever.
Q: What is the KEY IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY of the Kingdom of David College of Apostles?
A: HER KEY IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY IS THE CONVENING OF AN ANNUAL JERUSALEM GLOBAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING STRATEGIC GOALS:
- To provide a platform for relevant stakeholders to engage
- To Educate, sensitise and mobilize leaders for strategic global actions
- To Build the capacity of Church leaders and strengthen actions to foster peace, security and development for all.
- To support Israel and the Church community in Israel and the Middle East.
- To Provide opportunities for collaboration and networking towards realizing a peaceful and secured earth.
- To visit Holy sites for collective prayers and meditations.
- To reach out and provide support to the poor, vulnerable and the aged in Israel and Palestine.